[orca-list] a possible bug

Hello there everyone,

I am a musician and was looking at Musiciansfriend.com and I went in to the used gear and began browsing keyboards and found some that I was interested in and clicked on the link to get further info and Orca started acting irradically. As I found the first heading and read down Orca would suddenly stop at some point on the page i don't what point it was really as it just quit. I just need to know if that is a bug to file and I'll file it with a debug log as well so that it can be seen what's going on.

Scott