[orca-list] Firefox Caret Navigation Hangs

    Dear List
I can't find a reference to this problem on the Internet. When navigating web pages on Firefox with Orca controling the caret, Orca will sometimes refuse to navigate to the next element and simply say 'greyed'. For example, when reading a page by line (down arrow), Orca will refuse to read past a point and simply announce 'greyed'. The problem seems to be only with caret navigation. Using the review cursor can get passed the stopping point. Neither does the problem with virtualizing/rendering the page, as you can circumvent the the problem by using the review cursor to left-or-right click on an element beyond it. Sometimes continuously tabbing can get passed the problem as well. My best guess is that the problem is with a specific HTML element that Orca is failing to interpret properly. I am currently using Firefox 8.0 (Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Ubuntu; X11; Linux i686; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0) and Gnome Orca 3.1.91-xDesktop on an up-to-date Vinux 3.2.1 OS. Any help on this issue would be extremely helpful, as it is making browsing somewhat difficult.