[orca-list] Arch, Pulseaudio, and Orca

Greetings!

After using Debian and Vinux for a time, I've reinstalled Arch.  I've
installed gnome and related software, but haven't yet tried to run the GUI.

I know I can retrieve the information on using Orca without Pulseaudio
getting in the way.  If it's workable, though, I'd like to use Pulseaudio
instead of kicking it out of the way.  Has anybody done this decently with
Arch yet?  If so, are there any instructions available?

Thanks!

Al