Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Chromium / Google Chrome

Hi Dominic.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 16:10, Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni google com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm one of the developers of Chrome accessibility support at Google. I
know that there's been some interest in making Chrome accessible with
Orca on Linux, so I decided to join this list to talk about it some
more.

Awesome! Welcome and thank you for doing so.

My question is, are there any Orca / GTK+ developers on this list who
would be interested in working on this with us?

Gosh yes. Count me in.

Ideally I'd like to find someone who'd be
willing to compile Chromium from source and then help test patches
that make it accessible and help debug things when Orca doesn't behave
as expected.

I'd be happy to.

Take care.
--joanie