Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Chromium / Google Chrome

Hi,
I am willing to help test patches. I am currently using Vinux 3.0 which is based on Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid. another idea may be to subscribe to the Vinux support list and see if someone won't add the patched versions to the testing repositories so that you can get a lot of testers who can install it through ordinary, sudo apt-get install ... methods.
thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/