Re: [orca-list] pdf

Let's see what GNUPDF does when it comes out.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 12/08/11 21:55, Alex H. wrote:
So the original question is, is there any plan to make a non-crappy PDF reader that's accessible? I do the convert to TXT or HTML thing, but that's just another step or two that I really shouldn't have to do. It wastes time and these days, PDF's are everywhere!

Alex