Re: [orca-list] Moving to the next word in flat review with the laptop keyboard layout

Hy Christopher,

This problem is not Orca specific problem I think, perhaps your Orca configuration file with packaged in Vinux is containing wrong keybinding this command. My original Ubuntu 10.04.3 system this keystroke works right, I using Orca 3.1.5pre-xdesktop with laptop layout. I checked in orca source code with src/orca/laptop_keyboardmap.py file, the code is full right:
    ("l", defaultModifierMask, ORCA_MODIFIER_MASK,
    "reviewNextItemHandler"),

Attila