[orca-list] Librairies supported by Orca

Hi everyone, Orca devlopers and users

I just read a message talking about Qt. I made tests with Tk / TCL
lately and Orca can't read the window... well, with my current
version, thhat is.

When I checked on the Orca web page, I saw that it offered an
accessibility for Gnome-like applications (I don't remember the name
of the library, by now).

I just wonder if, in the future, other librairies will be (or could
be) supported.

Thanks for your answers,

Enjoy your Monday, as a Monday could be enjoyable.

Vincent