[orca-list] Orca included with Ubuntu Naty narval does not support live regions annoucement by using Orca modifier+function keys

Dear core developers of Orca,
I would like to valuably varn You, that Orca included in Ubuntu Naty Narval does'nt support The live regions announcement activated by pressing Orca modifier key+function keys. So user can not repeat himself The informaztion contained in The some of The live regions. Live regions are being announcing automatically correctly, but function Orca modifier+function keys is not working at all.
While using Firefox included with Ubuntu Naty Narval.
Orca 2.32.1 is supporting this feature.

MR Jason White tried to show me The chatroom which is supporting ARIA live regions, but this chatroom is showing me only pass1, pass2 words aftertriing to access The demo of this chat room. So if anybody of us knows about free even chat room accessible after registration, which can support Aria live regions, please let me know.-- Mgr. Janusz Chmiel

ARIA live regions are for example fully supported on The following Czech TV WEB site.

www.ct24.cz

Orca is able to automatically announce The live regions. ANd i think, that this WEB site is using ARIA live regions. I would like to know, how many live regions can one WEB page use, if there is some limit, for example, 10 live regions is The limit. May be, that become The time to think about developing chatroom, which would support ARIA live regions.
So The message of every user can have assigned one live regions.
But if there is limit 10 live regions for example, my dream can not become true.