Re: [orca-list] wich is the best combination for browsing the web?

hackingKK <hackingkk gmail com> wrote:
So many versions of orca, so many gnome versions and firefox 4 + firefox5!
Can some one make a small overview document about which is the right
combination for prime time use?
Should I use latest orca with firefox5?  or ff4 still better?

Whichever you choose, be sure that the version of Orca matches the version of
Firefox.

Running Orca 3.x with Firefox 4 or Firefox 5 is better than running Orca 2.x
with those Firefox versions, as improvements were made in Orca to accommodate bug
fixes in Firefox.
Has any thing been done so far on the backspace not speaking removed
character?

Not as far as I know, but note that when characters are deleted with
backspace, the braille output is updated properly, which suggests to me that
it's an Orca issue with speech rather than a Firefox accessibility bug.

I would personally choose Firefox 5 with Orca 3.x, but others may have a
different opinion.