[orca-list] When final Orca 3.2 version is released, will be have final Orca 3.2-xdesktop stable version too?

Hy,

Now, Orca using two development branches, master and orca-xdesktop.
Both two branches are containing latest developments and functions, of course except the GNOME3 related differences. When final Orca 3.2 release is done, will be have a final orca-3.2-xdesktop stable version this temporary time period too? What time period are supporting with orca-xdesktop branch? This is an important question, because for example with Ubuntu Lucid the support are end I think 2013 april. I don't no, future releasing Debian 7.0 (wheezy) will be what GNOME version are shipping.

Attila