Re: [orca-list] I AM recommending You The SeaMonkey application as amail client and WEB browser

Hy Christopher,

I looked little Seamonkey 2.0.11 with my Ubuntu Lucid system, I using Orca 3.1.5pre-xdesktop version.
Try you following after you launched Seamonkey:
1. Press Orca Modifier+CTRL+SPACE key combination.
2. In Seamonkey page check the Grab focus on objects when navigating check box, the default state this check box is unchecked.

I looked some headings containing pages, checking grab focus on object when navigating check box is resolve my machine the heading levels related issues. If this check box is unchecked, H and Shift+H heading level structural navigation command doesn't work right. Anybody confirming this?

If I see right, the search possibility (CTRL+F keystroke) doesn't working right. If I begin writing search term and press ESCAPE key, the focus doesn't jump the founded result. I don't see visual for example the searched link focused or not, Orca where am I spokening the prewious focused link. Happening similar if I writing only the want searching content, but not press Escape key. For example, when I begin typing the search term, and if have founded result, Orca doesn't spokening the search result.
This possibility working right with Firefox.
I don't no this is Seamonkey or Orca script mapping related issue.

I don't no why, but impossible activating Seamonkey main menu bar, F10 or ALT key doesn't activating the menu bar If I using for example the ALT+F (File menu) or ALT+E (Edit menu) mkey combination, required main menues are dropdowned right. Possible newest Seamonkey version this problem are already fixed, I not looked yet.

Attila