Re: [orca-list] Upgrading Orca

Thanks for your answers.

I don't use Vinux so maybe here's the difference. Anyway, I tried to
build and install a few orca versions. For the time being, I didn't
get any errors compiling (make; make install). But I don't have any
obvious result, either.

My orca link in /usr/local/bin still redirect to orca v 2.32.0. My
running version is still 2.32.0, which is not surprising.

Perhaps an error occured, that I didn't see, and the link had not been
replaced because the new Orca version I tried to install wasn't
steady. I really don't know.

I plan to upgrade my Ubuntu to 11.04 Natty and use Gnome 3. I will
have less problems by then, I guess. But I would like to update Orca
without upgrading all my system :D , if possible, that is.

Vincent