Re: [orca-list] Does pyatspi require at-spi2?

Hello,
Thank you Mike and Luke, I have attached your replies to the bug report.

Michael Whapples
On -10/01/37 20:59, Mike Gorse wrote:
It is mostly a python wrapper around libatspi (from at-spi2-core) with a few methods added and various renamings and other changes for compatibility with pyatspi v1. at-spi2-core is a run-time dependency but not a build dependency.