[orca-list] Edited the Wiki to Reflect the change to json

Hi,
I made a change to the installation part of the wiki to reflect the move away from yaml to json. Although json is included with python there was something mensioned about Ubuntu possibly not including it, so for the sake of completeness I added the python-json library as a requirement for the build invironment.
while reading over the wiki I got to wondering if the info about building atk and at-spi is accurate/up to date. Does anyone currently keep those two packages up to date from git? If so, will you please take a look at the wiki and see if the info is correct? I would like to build them both from git, but I really really don't want to have to reinstall, so I would like to make sure it's gonna work lol. If something needs changing and you don't feel like editing the wiki let me know what to write and I'll do it.
thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/