[orca-list] at-spi2 problem on ubuntu

Hey.
I have the following problem with at-spi2:
I installed libatspi2.0.0, at-spi2-core, python-pyatspi2 and libatk-adaptor.
Then I restarted the system.
I heart the sound and the login screen appeared, orca sait welcome (and it didn't read the login screen). I logged in. gnome loaded longer than usual, but then orca started and nearly everything was ok. But when I tried shutting down/logging out, it sait that the logout/shutdown iwintows are inaccessible.
What actually happens there?