[orca-list] Ubuntu PPA with daily builds of Orca

Hello,

for those that like (or would like) to use Orca from git on Ubuntu, I created a
PPA repository that gets builds of Orca's up-to-date master every day (a.k.a.
daily builds, nightlies, etc.). The package is available for both Ubuntu
Maverick (10.10) and Ubuntu Natty (11.04).

To use them, execute these commands in your terminal:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dusek/gnome-orca-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

Note that as usual with pre-release software, the packages in PPA are not as
well tested as regular releases and can contain problems. Install from the PPA
only at your own risk and when you either know how to revert to working Orca
version in case of problems, or if you are comfortable with waiting until fix
for your issue hits Orca's master (which will then appear in the PPA in less
than 24 hours and you can then get it by "sudo apt-get update" followed by
"sudo apt-get upgrade).

Let me know if you have any comments about the packages in the PPA.

Cheers,
Boris