[orca-list] Question about at-spi and at-spi2

Hello,
I have started to work on getting the archlinux accessibility packages corrected for gnome 3.0. This required pyatspi to be packaged, however I think it may cause a conflict with at-spi-1.32.0. The at-spi-1.32.0 package on archlinux includes the python bindings for at-spi.

Looking through the file lists for the at-spi package and the pyatspi package I think there are some files which appear in both packages. My question is, can at-spi and at-spi2 with pyatspi coexist on a system or should they be seen as a conflict? If they can coexist on the same system, which python bindings should take priority? IE. Should the python bindings in the at-spi package be removed and just pyatspi be installed?

For those interested, the forum thread discussing this can be seen at https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=116566.

Michael Whapples