[orca-list] if I both Enable alphanumeric and punctuation keys and echo by character setting, I see an interesting issue for Thunderbird message body

Hy,

if I both Enable alphanumeric and punctuation keys and echo by character setting, I see an interesting issue for Thunderbird message composing area. This case when I composing a message Orca spokening duplicated the typed alphanumeric letters. This problem is not presenting with Gedit text box, Thunderbird address and subject field text box, only message body text area when composing a message.
Reproducation steps:
1. Goto Orca preferences dialog, navigate the keyecho page, and enable both alphanumeric and punctuation keys and echo by character checkboxes.
2. Click Ok button.
3. Launch Thunderbird. Press Ctrl+n key combination, give the address, subject fields, and begin type with message body area. What happening if you trying this test? This working method is right this situation?
Other key echo settings is disabled my system when I doed this test.

Attila