Re: [orca-list] adobe reader on Ubuntu 64 bit

Hi.
For while I think that we don't have accessibility when reading PDF
files. However seems that this will change soon.

What I do is open a PDF using evince, select all the text using ctrl+a
combination, copy the selected text using ctrl+c sequence key and paste
the selected text in an editor.

There are also tools to convert a PDF to text or to html.