Re: [orca-list] Voxin on Archlinux

Zachary Kline writes:
Hi,
I did.  It's a mostly manual process, as far as the old glibc libraries
are concerned, and I have had no luck with Orca,
Not replying to the original question but I'm curious about your orca
problem.  I'm running my head against a wall on Fedora 13 with orca at
the moment.  For what it's worth I think I've tracked the problem down
to at-spi-registryd crashing.  Is your problem on a 32 or 64-bit
architecture?
I did get voxin working, at least the emacspeak server.  the problem
wasn't old libs but getting enough 32-bit libraries around to run tcl.
cheers
Peter

--
I HAVE MOVED. Note new contact details: