Re: [orca-list] Heads-up: Google Instant Search

Apparently Google made sure the Instant Search doesn't work at all in
Opera (unless you change the user-agent string to Mozilla, lawlz).
I wonder if changing the Firefox user agent string to "Opera" will
stop Instant Search?  Would make me laugh.

There's a link somewhere on the page to disable it, but Instant
Search is yet another one of those annoying fancy things I keep
Javascript turned off for.
JS only comes on to get Google maps working.. and unfortunatley, now
necessary for images searching <frown>.
-Mallory