Re: [orca-list] suggestion for orca

Hi.

Am -10.01.-28163 20:59, schrieb Steve Holmes:
I would take each item you listed below and create RFE bugs in
BugZilla.  For each bug, one of the type choices is "Request for
Enhancement".  I think the deal with choosing any key for Orca
modifier is already accounted for as a filed bug.  Bugzilla is where
all bugs and enhancement requests are tracked.  Any of us with
programming skills are welcomed to work on any of these.

Meanwhile, I'm studying Python, Accerciser, and basic gnome
characteristics so I can start working on these changes and other
fixes as well.  Right now, the only people working extensively on Orca
are Joanmarie Diggs and some other guys, whose names I forget right
now, and they are trying to keep Orca up with gnome 3.0 upcoming
changes, webkit (hopefully) and other potential show stoppers.  So the
rest of us can learn those who can, are left to program and see about
adding your wish items below.

Patches welcomed.