Re: [orca-list] Bug in Firefox Reported

Hey Steve.

I just filed a bug against Firefox 4.0 Beta6 pre for context menus not
speaking.  It appears to me that Firefox is not exposing the proper
events to enable Orca to speak the context menu items.

Unfortunately that sort of thing happens. :-( Awesome and very detailed
bug report btw. Thanks for doing that!

I couldn't figure out how to add Joanie to the Cc list

By default when you file a bug in most bugzillas, you are not viewing
the 'advanced' form. So you have a minimum number of fields, one of
which is apparently not the CC field. Next time, try following the 'Show
Advanced Fields' link. When I do that, I see the CC field. Regardless, I
have just added myself.

Thanks again. Take care.
--joanie