Re: [orca-list] Text after <a /> is presented as a link

Am 02.09.2010 18:16, schrieb Steve Holmes:
On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 05:12:16PM +0200, Marcus Habermehl wrote:
Hello.

I don't know which component has the problem. So I thought I ask here.

On a website (xhtml) an anchor is set by <a name="Seitenanfang" />. The
following text is presented as a link, though it is normal text.

Can you tell me, for which component should I create a bug report?

I didn't see any "following text" in your message.  But that should be
an internal anchor to be jumpped to.  So I wouldn't expect this label
to be spoken at all.I also wouldn't expect this to be showing up
either.

That's right. Here is the part of the html code:

        <a name="Seitenanfang" />

The website is http://www.tierfreunde-rheinmain.com/.

Accerciser is showing the following text as link, too.

In [1]: acc.getAttributes()
Out[1]: ['text-indent:0px', 'text-align:center', 'tag:A', 'display:inline']
In [2]: acc.getRoleName()
Out[2]: 'link'
In [3]: acc.name
Out[3]: 'Willkommen bei den Tierfreunden Rhein-Main'
In [4]: