[orca-list] Accerciser and Ipython Question

I've been messing with Accerciser and following a tutorial which
discusses the use of Ipython inside the program.  My question is how
can an Orca user use flat review to review the output messages in the
Ipython console?  After the window fills up with output from previous
commands, I can't seem to find that part of the screen anymore when I
use the flat review keys to look for the last output.  If I use the
standard up and down arrow keys, that merely scrolls up in the command
history so you have to review it.

I'm really trying to get a firm handle on the use of accerciser so I
can debug programs better.  Does anyone have any ideas on getting flat
review to work better here? Otherwise, the python console in
Accerciser would basically be unusable by blind persons.