Re: [orca-list] Patch that needs testing

I still find myself to be something begween a biggenner and an
intermediate user of git.  What exactly is BGO? When I take down these
patches, I merely do a 'git am' to apply it to a separate branch and
as long as I keep rebasing, it seems to work for me.  It sounds like
this other approach would be more seemless.

From what you described below, Jaycen, I would be concerned that there
would be no opportunity for review or testing by others before it is
firmly committed to master.

I think I would like to find some documentation about git and related
processes that would be more informative than thypical man pages.
Those man pages are fine for reference but I don't think they
typically make good introductry documentation.