[orca-list] Speech-dispatcher on Arch linux is now working!

Hi all and Steve,
First, many thanks for the nice and fun phone chat yesterday, it was a real pleasure!
Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone that I did the following.
I downloaded the latest git package from Arch aur and I upgraded my existing installation of SD and now
everything is working! Orca can now see the speech-dispatcher and i am now able to select if I want to use
either Espeak or IBMTTS so now I am happy again! smile.
Many thanks for all help!
Christian