Re: [orca-list] orca splash screen

It's a new feature that resolve an old bug.

Cheers,

El 20/10/10 14:04, aerospace1028 hotmail com escribió:
Hello,
After my last upgrade, I noticed I now get a sort of splash-screen that
pops up after logging in to my desktop. Originally I presumed it was a
new gdm thing. The other day I had to disable orca and restart it and
realized the screen popped up again. I have orca set to start
automatically on log in and didn't notice the connection at first.

Orca doesn't announce anything new, just the same start-up message it
has had since I first started using it. The screen I see flash, is
located in the middle of the screen, it's a large white square. It's
only around for a couple of seconds and I haven't had a chance to get
sighted assistence to check it out.

I skimmed the old version announcements but didn't se anything about it.
Is this a new feature, or have I just never noticed it before? I'm not
concerned about anything being wrong (hopefully); just curious.

I double-checked and my version of orca is 2.32.0.

$ orca -v

** (orca:2319): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowState'
as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (orca:2319): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowActions'
as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (orca:2319): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'WnckWindowMoveResizeMask' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'
Orca 2.32.0
$

Thank you:-)