Re: [orca-list] Cannot install speech dispatcher from git

"Christian" <christian08 runbox com> writes:

Hi all, I have been trying to install the speech-dispatcher git
package found in the arch linux aur, but it fails on autoreconf and I
am not able to find it.

In other words, you don't have the autoreconf binary?
This comes from the autoconf package.  Install that, and you should be
good to go.  If that doesn't help, then feel free to send me the output