Re: [orca-list] Speech dispatcher

It sounds like your festival module is not loading. This might be that you did not install the festival package, and if you did, you might not have started the festival server so that speech-dispatcher can see it. You first need to start festival as a server before starting speech-dispatcher.
HTH, Willem