[orca-list] Ubuntu 10, and partition problems

Hi there.

I have two partitions on my hard disk.

C: partition is partition where i have Windows7 installed on my computer, and d: partition is partition where I have Ubuntu 10 installed with Windows Ubuntu Installer wubi.

Before the Ubuntu installation, I had a data on my D: partition, about 10.000 music songs, many books, and source codes for my applications.

After I installed the Ubuntu, I accessed the d: partition normally from my Windows, and my Ubuntu operating systems, and in Ubuntu this partition was avaylable as the „Host“ directory, in the filesystem directory.

How I decided to install the necessary packages in Ubuntu, instead the MBROLA speech synthesizer I installed mbr.

Since today, boath partitions was avaylable from Windows, and from Ubuntu, but today, from my Windows operating system I cannot access the D: partition labeled „Work“, and now is labeled „Local Disk“.

When I try to access the D: partition, Windows Explorer says that the partition D: is not formatted, and I can format the partition if I want, but I may not format the partition, because I can lose the data from this partition, which I cannot back later.

I never make any changes to my partitions in Ubuntu, and I really don't know what's happend.

From Ubuntu, I can access the content from my D: partition, shown as Host directory, but from Windows I cannot.

Ubuntu is set as the second OS on my computer, and the first is Windows7.

Can anyone help me, how to fix this problem?