Re: [orca-list] another firefox 4.0 issue?

Hi,

Well, I seem to be able to reproduce this in wikipedia, so it looks like
an orca / ff thing.

Trev

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 09:38:14PM -0400, Trevor Saunders wrote:
HI,

I'm running up to date firefox 4.0 b8 pre, and quiet often orca has
trouble navigating through google search results.  I'm wondering if this
is a thing with google instant or if someone else can confirm its a
firefox / orca thing.  Interestingly the problem mostly seems to
manafest itself when moving forward through headings, but moving
backwards from ottom to top seems to be fine.

Trev