[orca-list] Anybody tryed Mozilla Firefox 4.0B6?

Hy,

Anybody tryed Mozilla Firefox 4.0B6 with Orca?
I see one problem yet:
If I fill an edit box and press Backspace key, Orca doesn't spokening the deleted character.

I tryed this beta release, because possible happening future Canonical upgrading 3.6.x firefox with 4.0.x release with oldest Ubuntu versions (for example Lucid), similar with 3.0.x version replacement with 3.6 version with Hardy, Jaunty and Karmic.
This is happened.

If anybody confirming this issue with 4.0B6, I filling a bugreport with Orca 2.32 or master version, determined what branch possible make fix.

Attila