[orca-list] Another GDM 2.32 related problem, the user chooser list possible not focused if accessible login is enabled?

Hy,

I see an another GDM 2.32 related issue with Ubuntu Maverick. Possible anybody confirming this issue? When accessible login is enabled, and Orca settings copyed right place, the user chooser list is not focused until I press Tab key. So, unable choose an user with Up or Down arrow key before I not press one time a Tab key. This is not happening my Lucid system (GDM 2.30 version).
This is a GDM or Orca related bug?

I using latest git master branch Orca version with my Lucid system, accessible login is working fine and the user chooser list is focused right, easy to move awailable users with Up or Down arrow keys.

Attila