Re: [orca-list] Help with Accerciser iPython console

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 02:10:06PM -0400, Carolyn MacLeod wrote:
Hi.

Sorry to ask a novice Accerciser/ipython question on this list. I did not
find an Accerciser mailing list, and the IRC channel seems inactive
I thought perhaps a few of you Orca folks might have experience with this
sort of thing.

Wow, if this is a novice question, then what does that say about me?
<smile>  I've only used accerciser a couple times and need to get
started back up with it.  Sorry, that stuff you asked went sailing
right over my pea brained head for now so will have to defer to others
on the list.  But I hope I can learn from the exchange here.  When I
built a package for accerciser to run on my ArchLinux system last
year, I got the feeling that it wasn't being updated much.  Is
accerciser still being actively supported? The latest version I got
was from a git repo as the prod or stable version was much older than
that.  I sure hope it is still being maintained if this is going to be
the tool for us to debug a11y issues.