option due to the issue I have noticed) then get the gnome-speech PKGBUILD from ABS and rebuild that after
installing ibmtts.

Michael Whapples
On 3 Oct 2010, at 21:29, Christian wrote:

Hi,
Ah ok. Do you use SD from aur and did you have to enable support for ibmtts or is it done when I install it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples aim com>
Sent: den 3 oktober 2010 19:41
To: Orca-list <Orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Problem with speech stopping when using ibmtts and speech-dispatcher

I haven't needed to kill speech-dispatcher to get speech to resume, just
cursoring down to the next line will continue speech. I guess may be a
more correct wording might be:
Orca doesn't read beyond a link in firefox or thunderbird when using
speech-dispatcher and ibmtts. Doing something which causes orca to
produce more speech after this will give speech output.

Michael Whapples