[orca-list] Problem with openoffice

I have found that in writer numbered and bulleted documents seem to cause frequent crashes. I am using the latest version of orca and this was not happening a month ago. I have attached a debug.out file so people can see what is happening and the stack trace is almost at the end. I have not filed an orca bug as I am not sure whether this is an orca problem or an openofice problem.

To reproduce it go in to any document that contains either bulleted items or an outline and start using the arrow keys to navigate through it. In my case it was a meeting agenda in outline form which if people wnat to see I can get you. The crash does not happen at any consistent spot.

Tom