Re: [orca-list] Orca, Firefox, and Links

Yes, I did; sorry. Now it's going to the right place. Thanks for warning me!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason White" <jason jasonjgw net>
To: "André Baldo" <supermalavox gmail com>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca, Firefox, and Links

I think you meant to send the message quoted below to the list rather than
just to me.
André Baldo <supermalavox gmail com> wrote:
If you know the name of the link, you can also press control+f and
search for it, press enter followed by escape and confirm, with tab
and shift+tab that you are in it. Then just press enter. With Orca,
it is the fastest way to get to a link I have found.