Re: [orca-list] Orca, Firefox, and Links

Robert Cole <rkcole72984 gmail com> wrote:

I have a question regarding Orca and Firefox, and my attempts to find
the answer have been unsuccessful. Is it possible to get a list of links
contained within a specific Web page rather than having to navigate the
page to reach a particular link?

No, but it was mentioned on this list recently that such a feature is under
development.

You can of course press tab repeatedly to visit every link.