[orca-list] orca crash on exiting firefox

  • Hi all, I have a question concerning orca and firefox 3.6.x.  I have noticed this behavior on both orca 2.30.x and 2.32 branches.  Whenever I quit firefox using alt+f4, orca will sometimes hang, resulting in no speech after exiting the browser.  I then have to restart my computer to get orca to resume talking. Is there any way to stop this from happening, or creating a quick shortcut key to get orca to return without having to restart?  Any suggestions or info on this would be greatly appreciated.  As always, keep up the good work.  Orca 2.32 seems to be definitely more responsive with Ubuntu Maverick.
Thanks,

Guy