Re: [orca-list] Orca-2.31.1 and OOo

Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com> wrote:
Regardless of what is causing OOo to quit in terms of Orca, OOo
shouldn't be this fragile. It would be good if a bug could be filed
against OOo in their issue tracker.

How will this be coordinated with LibreOffice?

Every major Linux distribution that I am aware of has committed to LibreOffice
and the Document Foundation, which appears to be a solid move in the right
direction and long over due in my opinion.