Re: [orca-list] Orca and the problem when opening messages in a new window in thunderbird

Hello,
Great news about mozilla hiring someone to work on accessibility and for that to include orca stuff. However those comments on webkit sound great as well, I'm keenly waiting for that.

Now back to this bug. Easy enough to take it which ever way. I agree its probably best to send a bug report to the mozilla people.

I do have one question before I go and do that, could there ever be a meaning to the active window giving the window:activated event more than once? Why I ask this is, might it be worth adding my fix to orca anyway should the mozilla bug be hard to track down?

Michael Whapples