Re: [orca-list] Seeking your help

On 11/20/10, Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
I think one speech synthesizer that sports a lot of international
languages would be espeak.  I forget the address of the website for it
but Jonathan Duddington, it's developer has done a lot with it to
support foreign languages.  Also The speech Dispatcher project found
at
http://www.freebsoft.org
handles speech commands to to a variety of different synthesizers and
other synthesizers may support your language better than espeak.
Beyond that, I don't know much else about international language
support.