Re: [orca-list] accessible youtube client

There's also a neat tool called youtube-dl which downloads the content
to be played and then you just play it with the player of your
choice.  I've only used it a couple times but worked for me at the
console great.  It doesn't put an extension on the downloaded file so
I'm not sure what exactly format it is but it seems to be mp3 for what
I've guessed and that gues worked for me with mplayer.