Re: [orca-list] What happened to solaris?

On 13/11/10 14:43, mattias wrote:
any link?

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/solaris11/downloads/index.html

Within the OTN License agreement you'll find:

LICENSE RIGHTS

Except for any included software package or file that is licensed to you by Oracle under different license terms, we grant you a perpetual (unless terminated as provided in this agreement), nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited License to use the Programs only for the purpose of developing, testing, prototyping and demonstrating your applications, and not for any other purpose.

I hope it helps.