Re: [orca-list] Orca and reading position in thunderbird message list

Hi.
I agree with you.

On 11/10/2010 09:05 PM, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
I have noticed something interesting about the way orca reports the position of the selection in the thunderbird message list. It reports the selection as being something out of 30 or 31, although I have 517 messages in the folder.

My questions go:
* Is orca reporting only those shown on the screen (I suspect this may be yes). * If yes to the previous question, is this really the desired way of reporting the position? I personally would have thought not, I would have thought all the messages should count towards the total. What do others think?

Michael Whapples