Re: [orca-list] Firefox 4.0 Beta and Orca Speech Losses

Yes, in fact, I installed noscript the other day and it's pretty
cool.  I'm hoping that it isn't the cause of any of these problems.  I
don't think so because I had some stalling issues before installing it
too.  I may have to try and run the Orca debug at full output during
this to see if I can dig anything out of the heavy noise in that
file.  It's probably those dreaded dead accessibles again <sigh>.