[orca-list] Firefox 4.0 Beta and Orca Speech Losses

I'm curious.  I've been using Firefox 4.0 Beta for some time now and
am seeing numerous cases where Orca will lose speech and I have to go
out to a native text console and kill orca and then restart in order
to continue using it.  I think it has to do with pages with ad junk;
I'm not sure.

Try www.careerbuilder.com and just knock around the pages some and see
if Orca will die for you.  Are any others using FF 4.0?

I generally like FF 4.0 better because I could rarely get FF 3.6 to
work right with the bookmarks manager.