[orca-list] Testing autocomplete in Drupal 7

Good evening,

I'm wondering if someone who is a regular user of Orca would be willing to contribute a bit of time to testing the ARIA autocomplete widget for Drupal 7?  It would work best if we could talk over Skype while you are testing.  I can give you a URL and username / password to access the testing site.

I can't imagine this taking more than 10 - 15 minutes and the help would be greatly appreciated.

A bit of background, Drupal 7 and Drupal 6 include a autocomplete widget by default.  As long as I have been using Drupal (2 years) it has been inaccessible to screen-reader users.  I've written a patch which uses a live region to make the widget accessible.  Although this isn't a full ARIA implementation, it seems like the best path for us to take right now, since there is some consideration of moving over to the jQuery autocomplete widget, this would of course mean that we ensure that it is fully accessible first, which I do not believe it is at present.  You can read the issue and find the most recent patch at http://drupal.org/node/515262 if you are interested.

Thanks in advance,
Everett Zufelt

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt